22 January 2007

So, no updates over the weekend. This was due to two reasons:
  1. I was in excruciating pain from hurting my back by picking up a chair!?
  2. I was subjecting my ears to some filthy music
Point one is being resolved by super-pain killers, but I have been advised not to drink. This should help me by making sure I don't go out when i have to essays in for Wednesday (Note: It is now monday and neither have been started).

I have put a deposit down on a new student house for next year. There were a choice of two, and we chose, wisely I hope, the one that is going to be completely done-up by June. Shame really, as the other house had a life size poster of that nudey-bint Keely with her head replaced by Patrick Stewarts! Any weirder combinations out there!?

The inside currently looks like this:


LinkHowever we have been assured that it will all be lovely and new by the time we move in. So now at last I can have friends come and visit without fearing the wrath of the barbaric security guards here. This place is locked down tighter than Fort Knox! As a plus I am sharing with a pianist, drummerist and trumpetist-got a jazz quartet right there.

You're all of course invited for the opening night of our seedy juke joint.

It's good to see one of my best friends start updating his site. I can't even start to guess what will be discussed over there, but I will keep checking up on it even if I fall down the stairs and my shoes fall off!

Right, I'm off to listen to some Mashed Potato Popcorn!

No comments: